Coastal Weave is a stunning cut and loop pile design that draws inspiration from Australian coastal and holiday living. The unique fibres used in eco+ Coastal Weave allows stubborn household stains like red wine to be removed with just cold water.
- Carpet Style: Textured Cut & Loop Pile
- Fibre Type: eco+ Triexta
- ACCS Ratings: Residential Extra Heavy Duty (6), Residential Suitable for Stairs (ACCS), Contract Medium Duty (2), Contract Suitable for Stairs (ACCS)
- Width: 3.66 metres
- Pattern Repeat: 3.2cm x 3.0cm
- Improved Fade Resistance: eco+ Fade Resistant
- Stain Resistance: eco+ Stain Protection
- Extensive range
- Cut Piles & Twist Piles
- Soft Sorona Carpets
- 25 year Warranties
- Wear Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- Residential Extra Heavy Duty Ratings
- Made in Australia
Cut Length Price: $56.60SQM installed
More about the eco+ Collection
The next generation carpet
- Cleans with just cold water
All you need is cold water to remove the most stubborn household food and beverage spills - even red wine and cordial.
- Latest fibre innovation
Eco+ ® carpet is made from triexta, a new classification of carpet fibre. Exceptionally durable With a ‘kinked’ molecular structure, triexta fibres are resilient to resist wear, crushing and matting, so your carpet will look great for years to come.
- Soft to Touch ® technology
Eco+ ® triexta fibres contain more individual filaments for an exceptionally soft feel that your toes will adore.
- Soft on the environment
The triexta fibres in eco+ ® carpet are made from Sorona ® renewably sourced™ polymer, which places less reliance on non-renewable resources.
- Australian made and guaranteed
With 150 years manufacturing experience, Godfrey Hirst eco+ ® carpet is Australian made and guaranteed, with after sales support you can count on.
Chat with one of our experienced consultants
We are here to help you get the inside of your home covered.